Grub / Insect Control
Could turf insects damage or destroy my lawn?
Know your enemy.
Identifying grub and other varieties of turf damaging insects is key if you want a healthy lawn. Wilting grass in patches eventually turning brown or dying sod that pulls up easily in one piece are signs that you have a turf insect problem. Increased feeding activity of birds,moles,raccoons are another sign, you may notice small holes in your lawn where this feeding has been taking place.
Pro Green technicians are constantly on the look out for the signs that insects are damaging your lawn. We have the expertise and proper products to tackle tuff insect problems. If you are seeing signs that your lawn is damaged and the condition is worsening place call the pros before its too late.Request a quote
- Attention home owners: Compare our prices with the competition and save.
- Family owned and operated: We treat our customers like family.
- Our employees have been with us for years. Count on personal service.
- All service calls are free. This includes re-application for greening.
- Lawn analysis performed by experienced and certified technicians.
- Spring specials and senior citizen discounts are available.