What exactly is Turf or Core aeration?
Turf/Core aeration is a mechanical process of removing small "plugs" of thatch and soil from the lawn to improve the natural aerating of the soil. Grass does not grow from the blade, it grows from the roots and aerating the lawn will help air,water and fertilizer from reaching the root base. Golf courses aerate their fairways and greens on a regular basis, when is the last time you had your lawn aerated?
Core Aeration will:
- Help breakdown thatch
- Reduce soil compaction
- Assist your lawn during heat and drought conditions
- Lead to stronger root base
- Reduce water runoff and puddles
- Improves water and fertilizer uptake
- Attention home owners: Compare our prices with the competition and save.
- Family owned and operated: We treat our customers like family.
- Our employees have been with us for years. Count on personal service.
- All service calls are free. This includes re-application for greening.
- Lawn analysis performed by experienced and certified technicians.
- Spring specials and senior citizen discounts are available.